working at grp architects & construction
- All-round construction: carpenter
- BIM drafter at the GRP office (Archicad/Revit)
Are you an architectural engineering student and are you in search of a challenging internship abroad on Aruba? We offer an versatile internship vacancy for you!
We are mainly searching for self-assertive bachelor/master architectural engineering students with a specialization in architectural or engineering (Dutch: bouwkunde met afstudeerrichting bouwtechniek). We prefer internships with a duration of a minimum of 5 months.
Your main projects will be doing the engineering of several building projects (houses, office buildings, etc.) and you will also be doing the following things:
- making building permit drawings for the government;
- development of architect's sketches into preliminary designs;
- presenting designs to the clients;
- being contact-person for clients and maintain the client relation;
- technical development such as electrical plans, structural plans, plumbing plans, detailling
- requesting quotations at suppliers and maintain the company relation;
- survey/inventory of existing buildings;
- help with marketing;
- maintain contact with new clients;
- assist the architect with any job that has to be done.
Skills you need:
- Experience in 3D drafting software like Archicad or Revit
- At least minor knowledge of software like SketchUP, AutoCAD, Lumion/3DsMax, Photoshop
- Experience in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and Publisher
- Master English and Dutch languages
If you are interested in doing your internship at GRP Architects & Construction, do not hesitate to contact us by sending your resume attached to a sollicitation letter to email@example.com
do you want to join the team?
Working at GRP Architects & Construction is an unique oppurtunity - being part of a great team at the most sustainable architect's office on the island of Aruba is a challenging yet pleasant job. If you think you are suitable as a new member of the green team and have 100% affinity with our vision, do not hesitate to send your resume attached to a sollicitation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org